Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Human Resources
Gain exposure to a broad range of topics and learn to empower organisations using the best workforce strategies with our Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Human Resource Management.
The modules will allow students to develop skills in planning, compensation, recruitment, training and development, career planning, employee relations and sustainability issues pertinent to human resources in the wider global context. At the end of the programme, students will have acquired the knowledge, skills, techniques and ethics that are relevant to Human Resource Management. In lieu of our aim to be a global university, business programmes at IUMW are meticulously designed to produce high-performing individuals that can succeed in any context across the world.
- STPM or equivalent, Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent
- STAM Grade of Jayyid, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent
- UEC Grade B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics and English; OR Grade B in five (5) subjects and passes in Mathematics and English
- Matriculation/Foundation CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma, CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- A-LEVEL Pass with Grade D in two subjects
- Australian Matriculation ATAR 65
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB) 24 points across six subjects
- Other qualifications recognised as equivalent
- The credit requirement at SPM level can be waived should the grades obtained at the STPM/STAM level are equivalent/higher
- Students enrolling on a Dual Award programme will be subject to the English requirements of UWTSD/UK
English language competency requirements for international students:
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 in IELTS OR Band 3 in MUET OR 550 in TOEFL OR its equivalent
- English language requirements can be waived if the international student EITHER comes from a country that uses English as the official language OR the entry qualification uses English as the medium of instruction
*Business Modelling and Spreadsheet
*Introduction to Entrepreneurial Behaviour
*Consumer and Buyer Behaviour
*Supply Chain Management
***Business Project compulsory for Dual Award students
Study Abroad for the experience of lifetime
Sign up for Dual Award and not only will you earn a UK degree, but you will have the opportunity to study at our partner university, the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
Meet Your Lecturers
Meet IUMW’s team of accomplished and passionate academicians, here to support you in your studies every step of the way.