Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in International Business
(R2/0414/6/0367) (6/28) (MQA/FA3136)
Gain extensive knowledge of international markets and explore the world of cross-border transactions with a Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in International Business. By the end of the programme, students will develop a comprehensive understanding of international business principles, expertise in functional areas such as marketing and finance in an international environment, and an appreciation and awareness of foreign cultures and practices.
The modules aim to produce graduates that are ready to become successful international business entrepreneurs. The programme also prepares students with an in-depth understanding of current and future global business trends. Through our programme, students will develop an awareness of the sustainability issues pertinent to business in the wider global context.
- STPM or equivalent, Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent
- STAM Grade of Jayyid, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent
- UEC Grade B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics and English; OR Grade B in five (5) subjects and passes in Mathematics and English
- Matriculation/Foundation CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma, CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- A-LEVEL Pass with Grade D in two subjects
- Australian Matriculation ATAR 65
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB) 24 points across six subjects
- Other qualifications recognised as equivalent
- The credit requirement at SPM level can be waived should the grades obtained at the STPM/STAM level are equivalent/higher
- Students enrolling on a Dual Award programme will be subject to the English requirements of UWTSD/UK
English language competency requirements for international students:
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 in IELTS OR Band 3 in MUET OR 550 in TOEFL OR its equivalent
- English language requirements can be waived if the international student EITHER comes from a country that uses English as the official language OR the entry qualification uses English as the medium of instruction
* Malaysian students who did not get a credit for Bahasa Melayu in SPM and have not completed the module in any previous studies
Students are expected to undergo six (6) long semesters and three (3) short semesters, over a span of three years. In the final semester, students can opt to go for an 8-week Industrial training or undertake a research project. At the end of the programme, students will have completed 120 credits and graduate with a MQA-accredited Bachelor’s degree.