Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Marketing
(R2/0415/6/0258) (6/28) (MQA/FA3137)
Prepare to enter the creative, fast-paced business of promotion, development, and sales across unique customer markets with a Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Marketing. We believe in entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainability. Our programme will help you gain an in-depth understanding of contemporary marketing techniques on top of fundamental marketing principles.
The programme also focuses on understanding the nature of business and its role in the modern business society. At the end of the programme, students will have acquired an understanding of marketing’s business, social and economic roles. In lieu with our aim to be a global university, business programmes at IUMW are meticulously designed to produce high-performing individuals that can succeed in any context across the world.
- STPM or equivalent, Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent
- STAM Grade of Jayyid, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent
- UEC Grade B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics and English; OR Grade B in five (5) subjects and passes in Mathematics and English
- Matriculation/Foundation CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma, CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- A-LEVEL Pass with Grade D in two subjects
- Australian Matriculation ATAR 65
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB) 24 points across six subjects
- Other qualifications recognised as equivalent.Notes:
- The credit requirement at SPM level can be waived should the grades obtained at the STPM/STAM level are equivalent/higher
- Students enrolling on a Dual Award programme will be subject to the English requirements of UWTSD/UKEnglish language competency requirements for international students:
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 in IELTS OR Band 3 in MUET OR 550 in TOEFL OR
- English language requirements can be waived if the international student EITHER comes from a country that uses English as the official language OR the entry qualification uses English as the medium of instruction
*Business Modelling and Spreadsheet
*Introduction to Entrepreneurial Behaviour
*Consumer and Buyer Behaviour
*Organisational Theory and Design
***Business Project compulsory for Dual Award students
Students are expected to undergo six (6) long semesters and three (3) short semesters, over a span of three years. In the final semester, students can opt to go for an 8-week Industrial training or undertake a research project. At the end of the programme, students will have completed 120 credits and graduate with a MQA-accredited Bachelor’s degree.