Jan, Jun, Sept
Go at your own pace
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Digital Business
N/0414/6/0029 (02/28)(MQA/PA 16077)
Digital technologies have the power to transform the delivery of existing products and services and inspire new ones, creating innovative ways to connect, collaborate and conduct business. By combining digital business with general management, this degree prepares you to guide businesses through digital evolution.
You will learn specialised skills to help you stand out and stay relevant. These include applied digital marketing skills, business transformation, digital content creation, cybersecurity, and fintech. There is strong demand for graduates with high-level business and digital skills across a wide range of job roles and industry sectors. The Bachelor of Digital Business prepares you to step into exciting roles such as business consultancy, digital transformation lead, and marketer, or even start your own venture as an entrepreneur.
STPM or equivalent, Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent
- STAM Grade of Jayyid, AND passes in Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma, CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00; OR
- A Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM) / Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia (DLKM)/ Diploma Vokasional Malaysia (DVM) CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00 AND subjected to Bridging programme; OR
- A DKM/ DLKM/ DVM CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00 with 2 years of relevant working experience AND subjected to Bridging programme; OR
- Matriculation/Foundation CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00
- UEC Grade B in five (5) subjects and passes in Mathematics and English
- A-LEVEL Pass with Grade D in two subjects
- Australian Matriculation ATAR 65
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB) 24 points across six subjects
- Other qualifications recognised as equivalent
- The credit requirement at SPM level can be waived should the grades obtained at the STPM/STAM level are equivalent/higher
- Students enrolling on a Dual Award programme will be subject to the English requirements of UWTSD/UK English language competency requirements for international students:
- Proof of English proficiency certification will be required e.g. IELTS, MUET, TOEFL. See the website for the minimum qualifying score English language requirements can be waived if the international student EITHER comes from a country that uses English as the official language OR the entry qualification uses English as the medium of instruction
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 in IELTS OR Band 3 in MUET OR 550 in TOEFL OR its equivalent
- English language requirements can be waived if the international student EITHER comes from a country that uses English as the official language OR the entry qualification uses English as the medium of instruction
Meet Your Lecturers
Meet IUMW’s team of accomplished and passionate academicians, here to support you in your studies every step of the way.