Ph.D of Creative Multimedia, Masters of Multimedia (Learning Technologies), Bachelors (Hons) of Creative Multimedia (Media Innovation/ Advertising Design)
Master of Human Sciences (Communication), Bachelor of Human Sciences (Communication) (Hons)
PhD in Arts (Washington), MA in Interdisciplinary Media Studies (Westminster), Certificate in Creative Arts (Performing Arts and Creative Writing – USM), AMEC Fellowship (BBC Film Studio, Ealing Green, London)
PhD (Signal and Systems) (UM)
Master of Engineering (Telecommunications) (UM)
B.Eng. (Hons) Electronics major in Telecommunications (MMU)
- Hassan, M. F. (2022). A uniform illumination image enhancement via linear transformation in CIELAB color space. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-13.
- Yin, M., Adam, T., Paramesran, R., & Hassan, M. F. (2022). An ℓ0-overlapping group sparse total variation for impulse noise image restoration. Signal Processing: Image Communication, 102, 116620.
- Adam, T., Hassan, M. F., & Paramesran, R. (2021, September). A Study on Staircase Artifacts in Total Variation Image Restoration. In 2021 IEEE International Conference on Signal and Image Processing Applications (ICSIPA) (pp. 83-88). IEEE.
- Hassan, M. F., & Paramesran, R. (2021, February). Image Reconstruction from Geometric Moments via Cascaded Digital Filters. In International Conference on mathematical Modelling and Computational Intelligence Techniques (pp. 163-178). Springer, Singapore.
- Hassan, M. F. (2021). Color Enhancement Method to Improve the Colors of the Images Perceived by the Elderly People. International Journal of Image and Graphics, 21(01), 2150004.
- Hassan, M. F. (2019). Flexible color contrast enhancement method for red-green deficiency. Multidimensional Systems and Signal Processing, 30(4), 1975-1989.
- Hassan, M. F., Paramesran, R., Tanaka, Y., & Tanaka, K. (2018). A method using uniform yellowing pigmentation to model the color perception of the elderly people. Signal, Image and Video Processing, 12(6), 1019-1026.
- Kumar, A., Hassan, M. F., & Raveendran, P. (2018). Learning based restoration of Gaussian blurred images using weighted geometric moments and cascaded digital filters. Applied Soft Computing, 63, 124-138.
- Hassan, M. F., & Paramesran, R. (2017). Naturalness preserving image recoloring method for people with red–green deficiency. Signal Processing: Image Communication, 57, 126-133.
- Hassan, M. F., Kugimiya, T., Tanaka, Y., Tanaka, K., & Paramesran, R. (2015, December). Comparative analysis of the color perception loss for elderly people. In 2015 Asia-Pacific signal and information processing association annual summit and conference (APSIPA) (pp. 1176-1181). IEEE.
Ph.D (Smart Technology and Robotics Engineering), Master of Science (Artificial Intelligence), BSc. (Hons) (Software Engineering)
MIT (Master of Information Technology, Bachelor of Science (Computer Science and Mathematics)
Masters of Mass Communication, Bachelor of Mass Communication with Honours (Broadcasting), Diploma in Media and Communication
Diploma in Communication and Media Studies, Bachelor of Communication (Hons) in Interpersonal Communication Master of Mass Communication)
Master of Computer Science (Software Engineering), Universiti Putra Malaysia. Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) in Computer Science, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
Master of Art & Design (Corporate Branding), UiTM, Bachelor of Arts (Graphic Design) (Hons), Middlesex University, London, Diploma, Graphic Design & Digital Media, UiTM
School of Science & Psychology
Doctorate in Business Administration (Strategic Management & Marketing) UKM, Master of Public Administration (Public Management), Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, Bachelor of Science in Management (Marketing and Personnel & Industrial Relations), Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, Diploma in Public Administration ITM, Shah Alam
Doctorate in Plant Molecular Virology
MSc (Virology). University of Malaya, Malaysia
BSc (Honours) Microbiology
Phd, Educational Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) Master’s Degree, Clinical And Counseling Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Bachelor Of Psychology (Honours), International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
Ph.D (Medical Microbiology), Master of Science (Genetic Engineering and Biomolecular Sciences), Bachelor Science Biotechnology
PhD in Psychology by Research
Master’s in Psychology by Research
Bachelor of Psychology with Honours (Industrial and Organisation)
Areas of Specialisation
Alcohol Studies, Community Empowerment, Mental Health, Quality of life, Community-based Intervention, Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
Masters of Science (Counselling)
Bachelor of Science (Human Development)
Best Presenter Award, 4th International Social Development Conference (ISDC) 2021.
Ph.D. Technology, Operation and Logistics Management (Construction / Project Management) – (Universiti Utara Malaysia)
Bachelor of Science (Business Information System) University of East London